Item #ACD-14-PRO, Dual Display TRMS Clamp Multimeter ACD-14-PRO - Amprobe
This rugged and reliable TRMS clamp multimeter is designed for professional electrician and technician that need a fast responding, feature-packed, go-to clamp meter. The ACD-14-PRO offers a complete range of measuring functions for both HVAC and electrical applications. This modern Clamp Meter features a large low-light backlit LCD dual display for dimly lit areas and is capable of simultaneously displaying voltage and amperage – to perform voltage drop tests. The ACD-14-PRO offers TRMS, low pass filter, in-rush current, frequency, resistance, capacitance, temperature, DC micro-Amps, Amp-tip and non-contact voltage detection.
The Amp-Tip function allows for precise measurement of current down to the tenth of an Amp, for reliable, accurate current measurement of both large and small diameter wires. The low pass filter allows measurement of current and voltage on variable frequency drives (motors with speed controlled by frequency). True-RMS ensures accurate voltage measurements in noisy environments. Designed with a rubber over modeled enclosure for extra durability and safety rated to CAT III 600 V.
- Dual display shows volts and amps concurrently
- True-RMS AC for accurate measurements
- Low pass filter for current & voltage measurements on variable frequency drives
- Amp-Tip function for precise low current measurement down to 0.1 amp
- HVAC applications with temperature, DC micro-amps & capacitance
- Non-contact voltage detection
- In-rush current
- Audible continuity & diode test
- Type K thermocouple
- Data hold
- Auto ranging
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator