Item #253-TVRU-PQFA-C6-DG, Tyco Crompton Paladin Transducers
Crompton Paladin Transducers 250 Series is an extensive range of Class 0.5 transducers providing measurement, isolation and conversion of electrical parameters into industry-standard DC output signals. The range offers protection against high voltage and overload, and resistance to vibration in harsh electrical environments. Transducers offer multiple analogue outputs from one housing, and individual measurement of most electrical parameters.
250 Series AC Current, AC Voltage, Frequency, Temperature, DC Current, DC Voltage
- CE Compliant (CE Marked)
- Flexible Design with up to Three Transducers in One Housing
- UL Approved
- Enclosure to IEC529 (IP50)
- Flame Retardant
- 35 mm DIN Rail Mount or Key Hole Slots
- Average Sensing and True RMS
- Self Powered and Auxiliary
- Current Measuring to 0.5% Accuracy
- Isolated Input and Output
- Transducers for Type T, J & K thermocouples provide an output directly proportional to the input. All models incorporate cold junction compensation and thermocouple break protection.