MIT300 Series Insulation Resistance Testers – Megger
The new MIT300 Series features a large display and hands-free operation. The tough, rubber-armored case is designed for rough handling and weatherproof to IP54. A rigid cover folds up to protect the front panel when not in use. Intelligent safety features include:
- Safety Interlock – prevents unsafe connection of test leads
- Safe contact detectors – the tester will remain safe and not be damaged if connected to a live circuit while on a continuity setting.
- Live voltage warning – alerts when the circuit voltage is >25V.
- Safety lockout – inhibits test when the circuit voltage is >50V.
- Continuity check – prevents a continuity test on a live circuit.
Each model includes a 200mA continuity test function and a continuity buzzer. All models except the MIT300 measure DCV & ACV (50/60Hz) to 600V. The MIT330 adds memory for storing 1000 test results and a USB interface. The MIT310A has an analog meter display for those who prefer a moving needle.
|Item #||Model||Test Voltage (V dc)||Insulation Resistance||Range|
|ME/MIT300-EN||MIT300||250, 500||10 kohm – 999 Mohm|
|ME/MIT310-EN||MIT310||250, 500, 1000||10 kohm – 999 Mohm|
|ME/MIT310A-EN||MIT310A||250, 500, 1000||10 kohm – 999 Mohm||10 ohm – 2 kohm|
|ME/MIT320-EN||MIT320||250, 500, 1000||10 kohm – 999 Mohm with limit alarm||0.01 – 99.9 ohm|
|ME/MIT330-EN||MIT330||250, 500, 1000||10 kohm – 999 Mohm with limit alarm||10 ohm – 999 kohm|