Intellect-69 Series Totalizer/Rate Meter – KEP
The INT69 is an integrating totalizer, process monitor & ratemeter which accepts analog signal inputs. The unit can be field programmed to accept 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V or 1- 5V signals. An optional square law input is available for signals that require square root extraction. A 4-20mA output option will drive strip recorders or other peripherals.
Featuring 6 digits of bright, 7-segment LED displays, the Intellect-69 is an integrating totalizer/ratemeter which accepts analog signal inputs. The unit can be field programmed to accept 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V or 1-5V signals. An optional Square Law input is available for inputs that require square root extraction. A 4-20mA output option is available to control strip recorders or to transmit linear signal other peripherals. Two assignable set points are standard. The high and low scaling settings are programmable from the front panel. By pressing the “view” button, the unit will display: integrated total, rate, peak or valley. Press the “lock” key once to freeze the display. RS422 or RS232 serial communications are available options for data communication with a host computer.
- High/Low Scaling from Front Panel
- 2 Set Points Assignable To Rate or Total
- Display Rate (Pressure, Level, Watts, Etc.), Peak and Valley and Integrated Total
- 0–5V, 0–10V, 1–5V, 4–20 mA or 0–20 mA Analog
- NEMA 4X/IP 65 Front Panel
- +24V Output for Peripherals
- RS-422/RS-232 Serial Communications
- 4–20 mA Output
- Square Root Extraction
- Optional Rate Per Day Feature