AEMC Power Quality Meter – 8220 Series
The Model 8220 is a single-phase AC + DC power meter with an electroluminescent backlit digital display. It is a measurement tool for electrical parameters and distribution network disturbances, enabling the user to obtain instant measurements of the main characteristics of a single-phase network (voltage, current, power, voltage and current harmonics, etc.) and to monitor machinery in operation (temperature, inrush current and duration of operation, distance of windings and rotational speed).
The Model 8220’s accuracy is better than 1% (excluding current sensors). It has a great flexibility due to AEMC’s range of current sensors, measuring from a few hundred milliamps to several thousand amps. Rated to 600V CAT III.
- Displays Min, Max and Average Volts and Amps, Crest Factor, Peak value and K-Factor
- Calculates and displays Watts, VARs and VA, Power Factor and Displacement Power Factor for single-phase and balanced three-phase
- Displays total harmonic distortion (THD-F and THD-R) for voltage and current
- Displays individual harmonic values and % for Volts and Amps through the 50th harmonic
- Captures and displays inrush current
- Calculates & displays phase rotation & RPM
- Displays °F or °C & resistance to 2000ohm
- Conducts continuity and diode tests
- Stores up to nine complete sets of readings for all volt, amp, power, harmonics and other measurements
- Configurable from DataView® software or front panel
- Operates off batteries or optional AC adapter
- Includes DataView® software for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
- CE Approved, Double Insulation.
All models include current probe with 10 ft lead & black connector, black & red 10 ft voltage leads and alligator clips, optical USB cable, six 1.5V batteries, two safety test probes, DataView® software, carrying bag, soft carrying pouch and user manual.
|AE/2130.90||Power Quality Meter Model 8220 (no probes)||$999.00|
|AE/2130.93||Power Quality Meter Model 8220 w/24" AmpFlex® 193-24-BK (6500A)||$1,245.00|
|AE/2130.96||Power Quality Meter Model 8220 w/MN193-BK (6A/120AAC)||$1,225.00|