Item #YE/96061, Yokogawa Power Quality Analyzer
The Yokogawa CW500 is a full-function power quality analyzer with features that include power measuring and logging (one-phase two-wire to three-phase four-wire), power quality measuring (voltage swell, voltage dip, voltage interruption, transient overvoltage, inrush current, harmonics, and flickers), user support (start guide function and automatic detection of current clamp probe), and data analysis and report generation (single-click creation of graphs and reports of measured data).
The Yokogawa CW500 utilizes current clamp-on probes, navigation screens and quick start guides to enable user friendly power consumption and power quality measurements in the field that conform to IEC61000-4-30 Class S. Stored measured data is easily accessible through the PC software by use of an SD card or USB connection to the PC.
- Power Measure and Logging
- Power Quality Measuring
- User Support
- Analysis of Data and Report Gen (Included)
- Simultaneously measures 3 CH Voltage input, 4 CH current clamp-on probe input, 2 CH DCV input.
- Displays value list or trend graph screen of Instantaneous/ Average/Maximum/Minimum of Voltage/Current/Power/Power factor/Phase Angle/Phase Advanced Capacitance Calculation and DCV input
- Integration Value of Active/ Reactive/Apparent Energy is each displayed by consumption and generation
- Demand value can be monitored by screens of present power consumption compared to aimed demand power value
Includes 93046 carrying case, 97060 2GB SD card, 98078 voltage probe set.
Current clamps sold separately
Utilities and substations contain large arrays of transformers, generators and electrical distribution networks. To maintain the health and safety of such infrastructure, a reliable power quality analyzer is needed. This power quality analyzer should be capable of not only logging single to multi-phase power, but also trend and monitor anomalies in the power system such as voltage sags, swells and dips, as well as flicker, inrush current, and demand changes.