Item #PR300-31200-6A-0, Yokogawa Power and Energy Meters - PR300 Powercert Series
The Yokogawa PowerCert PR300 series is a panel-mounted meter designed to meet two user needs: a power facility meter and a meter for monitoring energy consumption. The PR300 comes with measurement functions for reactive power, apparent power, demand current, demand power, and other items, as well as with a transducer function. It combines three desired measurement items and shows them all at once on the large LED display. Just one PR300 unit can take the place of two or more meters, dramatically contributing to savings in cost, space and wiring.
The PR300 comes complete with functions necessary for efficient power monitoring, including power integration over a desired period, a transducer function (4 – 20 mA DC output), an integrated pulse output of electric energy, demand current/power alarm output functions, RS-485 communication (Modbus/PC link), and Ethernet communication. The PR300 versatilely supports a wide range of phases and wire systems, from a single-phase two-wire system to a three-phase four-wire system. The phase and/or wire system, including CT/VT ratios, can be selected or changed on site using the panel keys. For panel mounting, PR300 supports various standards with different shapes and sizes.
- Multiple Measured Parameters – Power and Energy (Active, Regenerative, Reactive, Apparent) plus Voltage, Current, Frequency, Power Factor and Demand
- Selectable System Configurations – Single and Three Phase; Two, Three and Four Wire
- Selectable Input Voltage Range – 120V, 240V, 480V
- CT & PT Ratios Entered from the Front Panel
- Standard RS-485 and Optional Ethernet Communications with Modbus Protocol
- Analog and Pulse Outputs
- Digital Input for Integration Start/Stop or Demand Alarm Release
- ANSI 4″ Round or DIN 96 Square Mounting
A single unit replaces up to 11 analog meters, contributing to savings on cost, space and wiring.
Eight display screens are available on the PR300. The three parameters displayed in each screen are user selectable.