Item #MA620, 600A TRMS Clamp Meter - MA620 - Extech
The Extech MA620, 600A True RMS Clamp Meters + Non-Contact Voltage Detect is a True RMS, auto-ranging AC clamp meter offering plant maintenance techs, electrical troubleshooters, and DIYers a test instrument that delivers a combination of high performance and exceptional value.
In addition to a host of advanced multimeter and current measurement capabilities, it also has a built-in, non-contact (NCV) voltage detector. You can select auto- or manual-ranging modes, measurement functions cover all types of troubleshooting over and above noninvasive current probe measurements: voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, diode and continuity tests. Even measure temperature with the supplied Type K bead wire probe. Complete with test leads, general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probe, 9V battery and carrying case..
- TRMS AC Voltage & Current measurements
- Non-contact Voltage detector with LED alert
- DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, Duty Cycle
- Relative Mode for Capacitance Zero and Offset Adjustment
- Data Hold and MIN/MAX
- Complete with test leads, Type K bead wire probe, 9V battery and carrying case