Item #EX/42511, Dual Laser IR Thermometers - Extech
Extech Dual Laser IR Thermometers for quick accuracy in target areas. Two laser pointer converge to a 1” target spot. Model 42509 (-4 to 950°F), with color alert and high/low alarms, Modle 42511 (-58 to 1100°F), with 12:1 field of view and Model 42512 (-58 to 1832°F) with 30:1 field of view. All have backlit LCD displays.
The 42509 is a Dual Laser IR Thermometer with Color Alert. Meter has dual lasers for quick accuracy in the target area and programmable High/Low alarms. Measures up to 950°F (510°C). Automatic blue backlit dual LCD display. Adjustable emissivity increases measurement accuracy for different surfaces. Complete with case and 9 Volt battery
The 42511 is a Dual Laser IR Thermometer. Meter indicates the ideal measuring distance. Featuring a 12:1 distance to target ratio where two laser points converge to a 1 in. target spot. Displays continuous and held data on a white backlit dual LCD display. Temperature ranges from -58 to 1100°F (-50 to 600°C). Complete with pouch case and 9-Volt battery. CE certified
The 42512 is a dual laser IR thermometer. This IR thermometer features dual lasers for accurate targeting with a fast (0.15s) response time and has a backlit dual LCD display. Temperatures range from -50 to 1000 Degrees Celsius (-58 to 1832°F). Complete with pouch case and 9V battery. CE certified.
- Two laser pointers converge to 1″ target spot
- Measure to 1800°F (1000°C) with 1° resolution
- 12″ or 30″ laser convergence distance
- Fast 0.15 second response time
- White backlit dual LCD display
- Adjustable emissivity increases accuracy
- Lock function for continuous readings
- Adjustable high/low setpoints with audible alarm alerts
- Complete with 9V battery and carrying case