Item #EX/42270, Temperature / Humidity Datalogger Kits - Extech
The 42270 is an Additional Humidity and Temperature Datalogger for use with Extech 42275 and 42276 Kits. Datalogger measures temperature from -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C) and relative humidity from 0 to 100%. It can record up to 8000 readings of each parameter. Meter has a programmable sample rate of 1 second to 2 hours plus high and low alarm. A 42275 or 42276 kit is required to connect the datalogger to a PC for programming and data retrieval.
- Log temperature or temperature/humidity
- Store 8000 readings for each parameter
- Log data for days, weeks or months
- Sample rates from 1sec to 2hrs
- Start on schedule, immediate or magnetic trip
- Program & download multiple modules from one docking station
Datalogger kits include docking station & software.