Item #AE/2126.14, Simple Logger ® II Model AL834 (4-Channel, TRMS, Bluetooth, AmpFlex 300/3000Aac)
The Simple Logger II Model AL834 is a 4-channel AC current data logger with four integral flexible current sensors. Each sensor is 24 inches long and capable of wrapping around an 8-inch conductor. The AL834 has two measurement ranges of up to 300 and 3000 Amps. Both the data logger housing and the current sensors are water-resistant rated to IP 65. A selection of data storage modes, as well as data sampling rates, is user programmable through the DataView application software provided. Up to 1,000,000 measurements can be stored in internal non-volatile memory.
The Model AL834 is powered by four C cell alkaline batteries capable of providing six months or longer recording time. Data storage rates as fast as 8 per second are user-programmable. Communication with DataView software is accomplished through wireless Bluetooth technology. The Bluetooth adapter, provided, facilitates this communication link.
- Includes four integral AmpFlex flexible current probes that will measure from up to 3000A TRMS with 0.5A resolution
- Dual range 300/3000A user selectable per channel
- 64 samples per cycle
- Programmable storage rates from 125ms to 1 per day
- 4 user-selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 1,000,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries for a period of up to 180 days
- Lightweight, compact and weatherproof
- 6 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status
- Wireless Bluetooth communication
- EN 61010-1; 600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III
Includes: 4 C-cell Alkaline batteries, 4 – Integral 6″ MiniFlex flexible current probes, DataView software.