Item #AE/1748.10, AEMC Contact / Non-Contact Tachometers - Models CA1725 & CA1727
The AEMC Tachometer Models CA1725 & CA1727 are simple to use and offer numerous measurement possibilities with or without contact. Measurement by photo-reflection for no-contact measurement: a reflective strip is positioned on the part to be tested. The optical sensor helps to prevent external disturbances and the active, modulated infrared beam guarantees correct measurements.
For traditional measurement with contact, a mechanical adapter (cylinder, cone or calibrated wheel) converts the rotation speed into pulses which are then measured by the tachometer.
- Measurements up to 100,000 RPM
- Multiple functions and automatic routines for data acquisition and storage: measurement of rotational speed, linear speed, count, frequency and period
- Extensive programming possibilities
- Digital display with analog bargraph
- USB interface for processing results on a PC (Model CA 1727)
- Includes TachoGraph software on CD-ROM (Model CA 1727) download memory only
- Stores up to 4000 measurements results (Model CA 1727)