Item #007-146A-PRAE-C6, AC Synchroscope Meters (Switchboard) - Crompton
The Crompton Instruments AC synchroscope measures and displays the frequency difference of two power sources. Monitoring the display allows the user to connect two synchronized AC power systems together. This can help prevent the potential damage caused by connecting two unsynchronized power sources.
Crompton Switchboard Meters offers three different types; models 007, 078 and 077
- Model 007 is a one piece flame retardant polycarbonate moulding with a black matte finished bezel area, and a specially contoured window to minimize reflection from adjacent light sources.
- Model 078 is high shock hermetically sealed and all models have heavy gauge pressed steel cases.They have a die-cast bezel and a projecting moulded toughened glass window, which incorporates a gas tight zero adjuster.
- Model 077 AC Digital Synchroscope is a 4.5 Inch Switchboard LED Synchroscope, incorporating a bright LED readout, 360 Degrees. Models available include operation as a Synchro-Check Relay, or Synchro-Check Relay with Dead Bus Feature, or as a standard Synchroscope
- 250° Linear Scale
- AC Instruments with True RMS Circuit
- Rugged Pivot & Jewel Movement
- IP54 Front
- c-UL-us Certification